Courtesy of Donna Weidler
Yield: 2 portions
* Hover the stars to rate this recipe
This recipe is courtesy of Donna Weidler.DIRECTIONS
- 1 organic banana – peel removed – coarsely sliced
- 2 organic mangos – peeled and – coarsely sliced/chopped
- Water from 1 coconut
- Flesh from ½ of the above coconut
- ½ cup fresh squeezed organic orange juice
- a pinch of each of
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Chinese Cassia cinnamon
- Himalayan salt
Throw all in a blender and enjoy.
Note: It can be served with raw crackers and it’s great the next day, too!