Garden Fresh Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
Harvest some lettuce, radishes, and dill from your garden, and maybe cherry tomatoes and carrots, too, and put together a light salad, that is easy to make for a picnic or potluck.
Ingredients for salad:
- 10 lettuce leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 carrot, julienne sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- a few sprigs of fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
Ingredients for vinaigrette dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 to ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- ½ tsp. Celtic sea salt, or to taste
- dash of black pepper
Place all salad ingredients into a big bowl. Wisk together all salad dressing ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour over the salad just before serving, and gently stir. Keep cool.