Radish Greens Salad
Radish leaves make an excellent addition to a salad.
- 1/4 cup green cabbage, finely minced
- 1 cup radish greens, finely minced
- 1 cucumber, finely minced
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely minced
- 1 large bell pepper, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely minced
Hemp Seeds Dressing
- 1 young Thai coconut–water and the “meat”
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Celtic sea salt to taste
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour over individual servings of the salad when ready to eat.