Step 1 Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 1 cup carrot juice
- ½ cup cucumber juice
- ½ cup celery juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
Combine all these juices in a large bowl. This should be 4 cups of freshly squeezed vegetable juice.
Step 2 Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 cup of beet root, shredded
- 1 cup sweet bell pepper, minced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 2 cups of tomatoes, freshly diced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- dash of ground cumin (optional)
- Celtic salt and cayenne pepper (optional)
Add all these ingredients to the bowl containing the vegetable juice. Stir well and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, so the flavors combine better. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
Preparation time is 45 minutes plus refrigeration time.