Strawberry Salsa Salad
Adding strawberries to the traditional salsa recipe creates a mellow yet tangy delightful dish that can be served with crackers or as a salad.
- 1 ¼ cup cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, de-stemmed and diced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tsp. Jalapeño pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. Celtic sea salt or to taste
Place all ingredients into a bowl and toss gently. Keep in a cool place.