Summer Vegetable Confetti Soup
Add a splash of color with vegetables to this cool creamy soup, and you’ll be surprised to find that your mood will brighten up as well.
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas, shelled (or you can use the shells, too, but no stems)
- 1 cup avocado, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 handfuls spinach leaves
- 1 ½ cup red tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of one small lime or lemon
- 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt, or to taste
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- pinch of black pepper
- ¾ cup each of red and yellow sweet bell peppers, finely chopped
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
Blend all ingredients, except bell peppers and cucumber, in a high-speed blender until smooth. Taste and adjust salt if necessary. Pour into a bowl. Mix in bell peppers and cucumbers, and reserve some of them to display on top of the soup as confetti when serving in individual bowls. Serve chilled.