Zesty Green Soup with Toppings
Versatile soup from Paige K. Rideout.
Recipe Total Time:
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 2-3 medium carrots
- 1/2 avocado (more if you'd like a thicker soup)
- Ginger root to taste (I use about a thumb-sized piece, sliced, diced, or grated; experiment according to your tastebuds)
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup room temperature water
- Spices as desired (I use organic chili powder, garlic, organic cajun powder, etc.)
Blend together in a Vitamix (high-speed blender) and pour into cups or bowls.
Ideas for toppings:
- Diced carrots
- Pumpkin seeds
- Whatever other goodies you find in your beautiful Raw kitchen!