Chia Mango Pudding
Courtesy of Beautiful on Raw
Yield: 2 portions
* Hover the stars to rate this recipe
If you are looking for a way to use chia seeds in recipes, then fruit pudding is one of the best. Pre-soaking the seeds will ensure the gelatinous texture necessary to achieve the pudding-type consistency. For extra creaminess, add an avocado. Use any fruit that’s in season – you can’t go wrong with this recipe!DIRECTIONS
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds, soaked in 6 Tbs. of water for 2 -3 hours
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and pits removed
- 1 fresh banana, peeled
- ½ avocado (optional), peeled and pit removed
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
In a high speed blender combine all the ingredients, and blend on high until well blended and smooth. Serve in individual bowls.
Note: Preparation time is 15 minutes plus soaking time.