Kiwi Coconut Pudding
Pudding is the simplest raw dessert you can whip up at a moment’s notice. Thick and satisfying, it can replace your whole meal, so not only will you eat your dessert first, but you will eat only dessert!
- 1 cup (about 10) Medjool dates, pitted and soaked for an hour or two
- 1 young coconut (about1 ½ cup water and ¾ cup meat)
- 5 small kiwi fruits, peeled
- ½ avocado, peeled and pit removed
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp. vanilla powder, or 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract, or seeds of 1 vanilla bean
Place all ingredients in a powerful blender, and blend together until smooth and thick. For more thickness, add more avocado, and if you need to thin it out, add water reserved from the soaked dates.