Creamy Kale Dip
This simple but satisfying dip can also be served as a spread on raw bread or crackers, as a dip for vegetables, or as a dressing for your favorite salad.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for a few hours
- 2 cups peeled cucumbers, seeds removed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. or more Celtic sea salt, or to taste
- dash black pepper
- 2 -3 leaves of Lacinato kale, stems removed, and thinly shredded
Place all ingredients, except kale, in a high-speed blender, and process on high until all is thoroughly blended to the consistency of a dip, adding more cucumber if needed. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, and gently mix in the shredded kale leaves. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving. Serve with crackers or vegetables crudités.