While traditional tabbouleh is prepared using bulgur wheat, we'll make a lighter version using cauliflower instead.
- 6 cups cauliflower
- 1 big cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups parsley leaves, finely diced
- 6 Tbsp. fresh mint, finely diced
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt, or to taste
- Pinch of black pepper (optional)
Using the pulse mode, chop the cauliflower in the food processor until the resulting pieces are small enough to where they resemble rice grains. Transfer to a large salad bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and toss well.