Happy and Healthy Wakame Soup
Sea vegetables in this dish provide a mineral-packed treat for your whole body. The cucumber joins in to help you look beautiful as well.
- ½ cup wakame seaweed, soaked in 1 cup water for 10 min., then finely chopped
- 5 cups cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 1 cup water
- 1 avocado
- 3 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1 Tbs. unrefined expeller-pressed sesame oil
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
In a high-speed blender combine 4 cups cucumbers, half of soaked wakame, water, avocado, oil, salt and vinegar and blend until smooth. Pour into a big bowl, and mix in 1 cup of finely chopped cucumber, red onion, red bell pepper and the remaining wakame. Stir together gently, adjust the salt, and serve.