Citrus Burst Salad
Experience the burst of flavor of the citrus fruits, highlighted by sweet-and-sour dressing with ginger. Don’t like ginger? No problem, you can skip it altogether in this recipe, and just enjoy fruits and greens.
Recipe Author: Beautiful on Raw
Preparation Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup of tangerine wedges (from 2-3 tangerines)
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled, separated into wedges and cut in half
- 2 oranges, peeled, separated into wedges and cut in half
- fresh mint leaves from 1-2 sprigs
- 2 big handfuls of baby greens, such as spinach, chard, kale
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice (about one and a half limes)
- ¼ tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey, or more to taste
Blend the dressing ingredients in a blender. Combine all salad ingredients in a big bowl, pour the dressing over, and enjoy.
Recipe Type: Salad