Radishes ‘n Greens Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
Full of flavor and earthly goodness, this recipe is a hearty welcome to the new growing season and to one of the first food crops of the year – radishes.
Recipe Author: Beautiful on Raw
Preparation Time: 25 min.
Ingredients for salad:
- 1 ½ cup red radishes (about 1 bunch), thinly sliced
- green tops from 6 or more radishes, chopped
- 1 cup cucumbers, chopped
- 1 ½ cup carrots, julienned
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Few sprigs of fresh dill, chopped
Ingredients for dressing:
- 1 avocado, peeled, pit removed and chopped
- 3 - 4 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 to ½ tsp. Celtic sea salt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1-2 Tbs. fresh orange juice.
Prepare the avocado dressing by combining all ingredients in a food processor, and blending well. Adjust the amount of salt and lemon juice if necessary. For salad, put all salad ingredients in a big bowl, mix well, and combine with the salad dressing just before serving.
Recipe Type: Salad