Kale & Cashew Salad
A fresh, yummy heart-healthy salad that’s sure to delight.
Recipe Author: Beautiful on Raw
Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup kale ½ yellow bell pepper
- ½ orange bell pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp soaked pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp soaked sunflower seeds
- ½ cup soaked cashews ⅓ cup water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp dried herbs (basil, oregano, etc.)
- ¼ tsp salt
Soak the cashews overnight, then the next day blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Also soak the seeds for 3-4 hours. Chop the kale, cut the tomatoes and peppers. Put the vegetables in a salad bowl, sprinkle with the soaked seeds on top, and pour on the cashew sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe Type: Salad