Watermelon Cucumber Salad with Ginger Lime Dressing
Refreshing summer salad combining sweetness of watermelon and berries with the zing of ginger and lime.
Recipe Author: Beautiful on Raw
Preparation Time: 15 min. plus time for soaking and dehydrating nuts
- 4 cups of watermelon, peeled and cubed
- 1 ½ cup of small-sized cucumbers, cut into circles
- 1/3 cup of red onions, peeled and thinly sliced into semi-circles
- ½ cup walnuts, soaked, dehydrated and roughly chopped
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbs. raw honey
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tsp. ginger root, finely grated
Prepare salad dressing by mixing the dressing ingredients by hand in a bowl, or in a mini food processor. Combine salad ingredients in a big bowl, pour salad dressing over it, gently fold it in, and serve.